RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Identity: AHI ESTAMOS S.L. (also the provider)
Mailing address: Cala d “Aiguafreda, 3, 17255 Begur, (Girona)
AHI ESTAMOS SL, as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the Free circulation of these data and other regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
– Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the web;
– Send advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in case the User has expressly consented to send commercial communications electronically by subscribing the NEWSLETTER;
– Respond to queries and / or provide information required by the User;
– Carry out the provision of services and / or products contracted or subscribed by the User
– Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided and,
– Analysis of profiles and usability will be carried out.
– The data of clients and / or suppliers will be treated, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and working obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Low” to email@example.com.
According to the LSSICE, AHI ESTAMOS S.L. does not perform SPAM practices, therefore, does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from the provider, the user has the possibility of canceling his express consent to receive our communications.
We will not treat your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
Your data will be kept for the duration of the business relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
It will not be subject to decisions based on automated treatments that produce effects on your data.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information about the Provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation shall be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties. In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation shall be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the information systems of AHI ESTAMOS S.L. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to the fact that AHI ESTAMOS S.L. perform the following activities and / or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
• The sending of commercial and / or promotional communications by any means enabled informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
• In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing the NEWSLETTER, the sending of such communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products of AHI ESTAMOS SL equal or similar to those that were originally the object of contract or interest by the User.
• The conservation of the data during the periods foreseen in the applicable provisions.
OFFICIAL MEANS OF COMMUNICATION
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected is the corporate telephone, corporate mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the COMPANY will be exempt from liability in relation to security measures available to the medium in question.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
AHI ESTAMOS S.L. does not carry out any transfer or communication of data unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation or prior obtaining the user’s consent.
Nor will international transfers of your personal data without your prior consent be made without prejudice to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided will only be available at this time the provider.
AHI ESTAMOS S.L. will not transfer the data collected to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation or prior obtaining the user’s consent.
The information that you provide to us through this website and through the application will be hosted on the servers of AHI ESTAMOS S.L., contracted to the company DINAHOSTING with CIF B15805419 and fiscal address located in Rúa das Salvadas, núm. 41, bajo – 15705 Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña). The treatment of the data of said entity is regulated by a contract of charge of the treatment between the provider and said company. In no case will this data processor subcontract services that involve any data processing by third parties without our prior consent.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
As a user-interested, you can request the exercise of the following rights before AHI ESTAMOS S.L. presenting a letter to the address of the heading or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating as Subject: “LOPD, EXERCISE RIGHTS”, and attaching a photocopy of your ID or any similar means in law, as indicated by the law.
• Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to treatment.
• Right of rectification or deletion: it allows to correct errors and modify the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to cancel: allows data that turns out to be inappropriate or excessive to be deleted. • Opposition right: the right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
• Limitation of the treatment: it implies the marking of the personal data conserved, with the purpose of limiting its future treatment.
• Portability of the data: facilitation of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that he can transmit it to another responsible, without impediments.
• The right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions (including the preparation of profiles): the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated treatment that produces effects or significantly affects it.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT:
The data collected by the person responsible are the following:
– Those that users provide through the different services offered on the website
– Those included in the different forms provided on the website
The refusal to supply the obligatory data will suppose the impossibility to attend the concrete request in question. You state that the information and data you provide us are accurate, current and true. We ask that in case of modification, communicate it immediately so that the information under treatment is updated at all times and does not contain errors.
If you contract the service / purchase the product through our website https://hostalsarascassa.com we will ask you to provide us with information about you, including your name, contact information and information about a credit or debit card.
We inform you that AHI ESTAMOS S.L. You can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks (and / or carry out any link or connection action through the social networks) of the official pages of AHI ESTAMOS S.L. will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user.
AHI ESTAMOS S.L. will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
The publication of contents is prohibited:
– That they are allegedly unlawful by national, community or international regulations or that they carry out activities that are allegedly unlawful or contravene the principles of good faith.
– That threaten the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever the content that AHI ESTAMOS S.L. consider inappropriate.
– And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, AHI ESTAMOS S.L. reserves the right to withdraw, without notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents deemed inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by AHI ESTAMOS S.L., and may send you information of interest.
You can access more information, as well as consult the companies that are part of AHI ESTAMOS S.L., through the following link: www.empresa.com/politicadeprivacidad.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, AHI ESTAMOS S.L. will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to the present platform, the user should, in case of wanting to know them, consult the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question.
The information you provide will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
In the event that the user submits his CV through our website, we inform him that the information provided will be treated to make him participant in the selection processes that may exist, carrying out an analysis of the applicant’s profile in order to select the best candidate for the vacancy of the Responsible. We inform you that this is the only official procedure to accept your CV, so CVs submitted by another procedure will not be accepted. In case of any change in the data, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data properly updated.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted guaranteeing a total respect to confidentiality both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, once the aforementioned deadline has elapsed, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes of the Responsible Party, please send us your CV again.
The data can be treated and / or communicated to the companies that belong to our group during the time of conservation of their curriculum and for the same purposes previously reported.
SUBSCRIPTION TO THE BLOG
In the event that the user subscribes to the blog, we inform you that the information provided will be processed to manage your subscription to the news blog with update notice and that will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment. When it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same. The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
PARTICIPATION IN FORUMS
PUBLICATION OF YOUR TESTIMONY
In the event that the user wants to publish his opinion on the web, we inform him that the information provided will be treated to address the proposed suggestions, experiences or opinions regarding the products and / or services to be published on the website and so on. be able to help other users. The data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, it will be suppressed with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the data. The witnesses will be published on our website. The only personal information that will be published about the witness will be his name.
For all purposes the relationships between AHI ESTAMOS S.L. with the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit themselves, being competent for the resolution of all conflicts derived or related to their use by the Courts and Tribunals of Girona.