How to get there
- Highway AP7 (formerly called A7) E15: BARCELONA-GIRONA-FRANCE.
- Coming from Barcelona, take exit 9A: Lloret de Mar / Sant Feliu / Palamós (*). It means some 70 km on the highway and 65 more on the road, passing near Sant Feliu de Guíxols, Platja d’Aro, Palamós and Palafrugell, and finally reaching Begur.
- If you come from the North (i.e. french border…), leave the highway in FIGUERES, and follow the indications to, successively, Barcelona, Torroella de Montgrí, Pals, Regencós and finally Begur.
- Once in Begur, continue direction AIGUAFREDA (where the hotel is placed) and SA TUNA (the nearby cove, which is better indicated).
- Some 2 km past Begur, on your left, take the deviation to AIGUAFREDA / Cap Sa Sal / HOSTAL SA RASCASSA.
- At the first crossroads (I said crossroads, not deviation!), go on straight ahead (direction AIGUAFREDA and LES TERRASSES).
- 300 metres ahead, after the tennis courts, beside the parking lot, there we are!
- Take Highway AP7 (formerly called A7) E15: France-Girona-Barcelona, which is very close to Girona airport. Direction North (France).
- After just a few Km, leave it on exit 6, and go on as indicated above.
Here you have some short but clear instructions:
(Download instructions here)
(*) IMPORTANT! on week-ends and holidays, traffic jams are frequent, therefore an alternative route is adviseable: leave the highway on exit 6 (Girona Nord / Banyoles / Olot), some 100 km from Barcelona and 60 from the french border.
After the toll (to the hotel you still have some 45 km) drive always in direction to PALAMÓS.
7 km after LA BISBAL, at the round point, turn left, in direction to Begur. And once there you already know…
If you come from Girona airport:
Have a nice drive, and good luck!
Well, and if you get lost please call: +34 972 622 845.
If your car has a GPS navigator, this is our position: N 41.96463º E 03.22584º